Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Home Sweet Home

It has been exactly 16 days since coming home, and each and every single day has been eating, sleeping, shopping, yumcha-ing!! ah this is the life of a slacker, not really used to it, but no one's complaining!

Personally, I'm not really used to wasting so much time away, but I figured there's a lifetime ahead of me to work, so decided to stay home and leech on my parents. Guess it's good in a way, ever since I left to Singapore, there's never a time I really stayed home with my family, never had time to read the tons of books I love to read, and not enough time to really appreciate all the things I take for granted at home.

Campus life really is an experience, but I'd give anything to be able to go home after a long day of classes after 2 years. Okay fine so I'm exaggerating a little, one and a half years then, of uni life going back to your room where you're holed up facing four walls and only four walls, and sometimes you don't have choices when it comes to roommates. Some you get are messy, don't clean the room, and the worst part is when you have an attached bathroom and no one will wash the friggin thing!! Haha it's almost come to a point where I'm the one who's washing the loo every week and most of the time past midnight on Sundays cos I'm just waiting to see if anyone will lift a finger to do it over the weekend. But, as usual, no one does and there I am slaving away LOL

So yeap, I'm definitely reveling the joy of having more than four walls at home ;) Oh well, no hard feelings of course, clean loos make me happy and cleaning it gives me some semblance of exercise... goodness knows I hardly have time for it. Argh I totally need to start some sort of dieting plan or whatever! Exam season totally tips the scales the wrong way haha.. and I'm wayyyyy too lazy to hit the gym even though it's just downstairs :( heheh..

Someone needs to come and get rid of this lazy bug in me LOL

toodles for now :)

sk

No comments:

Post a Comment